Getting your pet groomed?
Start with one of these grooming offerings and then check out our add-on packages and additional spa la carte services. Pricing varies depending on your pet's size, breed and coat condition. Important Note: Regular professional bathing keeps your pet's skin healthy and his/her coat clean and shiny. It also helps to remove loose hair and keeps your pet smelling fresh. Regular grooming is recommended every 4 weeks.
- The Basic Spa - Includes a your choice of shampoo; blow dry; 15-minute brush; nail trim; ear cleaning, ear plucking and anal gland cleaning.
- The Touch Up -The basic spa packaage plus face, feet and sanitary trim.
- The Premium Spa - plus a full trim from head to tail.
- The Full Spa Day - This is our most popular of all packages. This package includes the Premium Spa Package plus a paw exfoliation and a massage from head to tail.
Teeth Brushing:Cleans teeth and freshens breath for a healthy smile.
A monthly treatment that helps prevent fleas & ticks from returning.
A time-saving duo of Nail Trimming and Nail Grinding. This should be done every 4 weeks for sure! This will keep your pets feet healthy for years to come. Leaving your pets nails unattended can create nails that can no longer be cut short due to a bloodline that will grow with the nail and can take years to correct. in some cases foot deformities can develop.
Shampoo of your choice:
- Hypo Allergenic - for the sensitive pet. This shampoo has no perfumes and is specially formulated with mild coconut based cleaners, Jojoba and Aloe Vera to clean and condition the coat.
- Oatmeal Baking Soda - Oatmeal is a natural soothing agent, Baking Soda is an odor remedy and Aloe Vera is a coat and skin hydrator. This creates a shampoo that cleans, deodorizes and soothes minor skin irritations.
- Deep Cleaning - Regular Shampoo this is our house shampoo for normal coats. This shampoo is deep cleaning yet gentle and tearless for maximum grooming results and leaves a fresh scent. If no other choice is requested and skin and coat appears to be normal this is what we use.
- Flea Shampoo - Made with a safe substitute for the herb Pennyroyal. This shampoo is made with natural tree oils and herbal extracts to eliminate fleas. Gently cleans without drying the skin or hair.
*All of our shampoos are safe for dogs, cats, puppies, kittens, and other small animals.
*We have many medicated shampoos for different skin conditions upon request.
*If your dog or cat has special needs we are here to help. Just ask!